Grooming your cat friend can help lessen hair matting, keep her coat shiny and beautiful, as well as eliminate hairballs. On the other hand, with myriad of brushes for cats available out there, it is so hard to choose which the best one is. This article is going to help choose which kind of brush suits your feline’s grooming needs best. Below you will find the best brush for cats in 2018.
Safari Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush for Cats Review
For detailed grooming and painless cleanup, this brush for cats from Safari is the better option. What makes this brush apart from the rest is its self-cleaning feature. In just one press of the button, gathered fur is pushed off plainly of the pins, so there is no need to pick cat coat of the teeth. The pins are thin and made of stainless steel, and are also set on diverse angles. This brush for cats is intended to groom your cat without hurting his skin. It efficiently picks through cat’s hair for utmost loose fur removal, cleaning as well as mat prevention. But, this can be too hostile for sensitive cats. It is essential to go softly on the thin skin of your cat.
- Angle brush head and comfortable grip handle lessen pressure and make the grooming easier
- The self cleaning feature of this brush makes it so easy to transfer loose furs quickly from your feline to the waste
- The thin pins are made of stainless steel and are set at diverse angles for detailed, gentle coat grooming.
- Ideal for medium and long haired felines, efficiently avoids matting as well as detangles fur
KONG Cat ZoomGroom Multi-Use Brush
This gentle brush is made of rubber that makes cat grooming fun and exciting. This is intended for sensitive cats. With wide ¾ long rubber teeth, ZoomGroom multi-use brush grooms and at the same time massages your feline friend, lifting away baggy hair while encouraging healthy circulation as well as natural production of oil. Aside from being a groomer and a massager, this brush for cats can be used during bathing as well. This helps eliminate dirt. Thus brush from Kong Cat reaches deep into cat’s fur to access baggy furs that are trapped beneath the top coat, which make it efficient options to minimize shedding.
- A perfect option for felines with sensitive skin
- This encourage good circulation as well as natural production of oil
- Efficiently brushed out baggy or baggy hairs
FURminator deShedding Tool
This is a very popular de-shedding tool intended to get rid of loose hair caught under the cat’s top coat. The FURminator is a very popular option for cat owners who want to get their feline’s shedding under control. Deshedding edge is made of stainless steel that reaches deep under the cat’s top coat so as to access the hairy undercoat, wherein loose furs could get trapped as the cat starts to sheds. It is integrated with ejector button that makes it so easy to throw the gathered cat’s hair.
- This is made with durable, high quality materials. The grip is made of rubber which makes it easy to hold. It is made for comfort
- This is available in diverse sizes. So, you get one perfect for your cat’s body size and hair length
- Extremely efficient in getting rid of loose hair from cat’s coat, it reduce shedding as well
- Lots of good reviews online
Brushing your cat friends is essential for health and condition of her coat. So, it is a smart idea for cat owners to know how to start brushing a cat and which type of brush to use.